Business Administration Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
» Business Administration Accounting Associate’s Degree
Become an Essential Part of Business Success
With courses ranging from accounting and taxation to business, management and economics, this Business Administration–Accounting bachelor’s degree program¹ offers a complete education in business and accounting. Along with instilling fundamental skills and knowledge, it is also designed to enhance the analytical and quantitative capabilities that are essential for success.
The program allows you to focus your studies by choosing from electives in production and operations management, purchasing and materials management, corporate budgeting, organizational behavior and strategic management.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in finance, the Business Administration–Accounting degree program will prepare you whether you’re managing budgets or leveraging assets.
The Business Administration–Accounting bachelor’s degree program is also available through American National University Online.² For more information, visit Business Administration– Accounting bachelor’s degree online program.
Are you looking to get into the workforce sooner? An associate’s degree in Business Administration Accounting will provide the foundational accounting and business skills employers require and get you into the job market quicker than you thought possible.
Your Learning Experience
American National University’s Business Administration–Accounting bachelor’s degree program offers a well-rounded curriculum to prepare you to be a future business leader.In this program you will:
- Gain an extensive background in general accounting principles as well as tax and cost accounting, proficiency in the use of various software packages, and an in-depth understanding of problem-solving and communication skills relative to the accounting profession.
- Learn the importance of ethics along with the core competencies of desktop applications, research and report writing.
- Understand the various business disciplines including an introduction to business, sales and contract law, principles of management and strategic management, providing the general business knowledge necessary in today’s marketplace.
Throughout the curriculum, your program will focus on leadership, critical thinking and technology skills; those skills that are key to the success of an accounting professional.
¹ While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times, in both online and on-campus formats or offered every term. Check with a University Student Services representative.
² Applicants applying to the online bachelor’s degree program should have earned an associate’s degree in any discipline. The online division is approved to offer the bachelor’s degree in Business Administration–Accounting in the state of Virginia.
American National University is proud to announce the graduation of Munkhtuya Tsambasuren. Munkhtuya received her Master's in Business Administration (MBA) from the Roanoke, Virginia campus of American National University in the United States.
» Read article
Why American National University?
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes¹ you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher² courses available throughout your career.
¹While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times or offered every term. Check with a University Student Services representative.
²Refresher training is tuition-free for qualified students. Additional costs such as lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibilities of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space available.
If you would rather speak with a representative over the phone, call 888.956.2732.
Online Courses (eLearning) Through ANU
At American National University, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to further their education and to achieve their career goals. We offer busy students in bachelor and MBA programs the option of taking classes through our convenient online learning platform. As an online American National University student, you'll receive the same career-focused education with personal attention from our faculty and staff that students receive in our classrooms... such as academic advising, mentoring, and career services. The only difference is you can choose when to study so that it works with your schedule, leaving you more flexibility to balance life's priorities.
Find out more about eLearning classes with American National University, including what it's like to be an online student, here. Speak with an Online Representative – call 888.980.9156.