Business Administration–Management Associate's Degree
» Business Administration Management Bachelor’s Degree
Advance Your Career in the World of Business
Interested in business, but not sure which area to pursue? Then the Business Administration Management associate’s degree program¹ may be right for you by laying the groundwork of business practices and professional skills.
By taking courses in economics, accounting, sales and contract law, human resource management, organizational management and leadership, marketing and principles of management, you will gain a broad view of business fundamentals. The business administration management associate’s degree program will give you the opportunity to test the waters of the business field before choosing your next education or career path. You’ll also gain a sense for which industries hold the most promise, and which areas of specialization (such as finance, product development, or marketing) may interest you most.
After completing this program, you can choose to pursue a bachelor’s degree program or join the workforce in positions for which there is a need for foundational business skills.
See also our Business Administration–Management bachelor’s degree.
Your Learning Experience
- Study the core functions of business, giving you a holistic perspective on management theory.
- Learn how to apply business theory best practices to real world situations through individual and team assignments in our small, interactive on-campus classes.
- Develop communication, critical-thinking, and quantitative-reasoning competencies and strengthen your understanding of how economic factors shape our world.
- Learn how managers make decisions and solve problems in a wide range of business environments.
- Learn to write business plans and reports to support decision-making and management of a business.
- Learn to work in teams and demonstrate professionalism and ethics.
- Learn to communicate about, and collaborate on, business projects.
American National University promotes a progressive learning format, so as you earn a your associate’s degree you can immediately use your training to advance your career as you continue your education in high demand fields at the bachelor’s degree level – areas such as Business Administration–Accounting or Management or Health Care Management.
Why American National University?
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes¹ you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher² courses available throughout your career.
¹While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times or offered every term. Check with a University Student Services representative.
²Refresher training is tuition-free for qualified students. Additional costs such as lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibilities of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space available.
If you would rather speak with a representative over the phone, call 888.956.2732.