Multimedia Production Associate’s Degree
Telling the Story Through Media
There's a growing demand for:
- Social media managers
- Video conferencing specialists
- Multimedia production professionals
The Multimedia Production Program is the perfect fit for students looking to start a career in digital media. Upon completion of the program, students will demonstrate competency in the knowledge, skills, and abilities to function in an entry level position in a variety of multimedia fields. Students will be able to produce multimedia content that demonstrates communication skills and technical aptitude based on industry accepted standards.
Be prepared for employment in:
- Social media
- and other multimedia areas
Students completing this associate degree program may also qualify to continue their education at the baccalaureate level in multimedia, communications, broadcasting, or other multimedia-related fields.
The program includes courses in audio and video production, an introduction to social media, and how various types of media can be used by individuals and companies. Students will gain a hands-on understanding of media production and will develop media projects that will become part of a digital portfolio.
Program core courses may include:
- Media Law and Ethics
- Introduction to Social Media
- Video Techniques
- Audio Techniques
- Graphic Techniques
- Media Marketing
- Advanced Multimedia Production
- Advanced Editing
- Multimedia Production Externship
- Introduction to Web Page Development
- Written Communications
1 While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times or offered every term. Check with a University Student Services representative.
“I would not be where I am today without ANU.”
» Read article
Why American National University?
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes¹ you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher² courses available throughout your career.
¹While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times or offered every term. Check with a University Student Services representative.
²Refresher training is tuition-free for qualified students. Additional costs such as lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibilities of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space available.
If you would rather speak with a representative over the phone, call 888.956.2732.
Cost & Disclosure Information: